Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pictures from February


Our Daniel.

I realize I wear this shirt a lot.  But two things about this shirt:
1. I have two of them.
2. I only wear this shirt around the house - it's part of the "comfy" collection when I get home from work.

Awkward family pictures.

 
Elijah loves stickers.  I estimated he peeled off 2000 stickers this year.  It's a good estimate because he's gone through his book of 1500 stickers and another book of 300 stickers.

Nathaniel eats solids pretty well!  By no means to the quantities of his older brother but he's liked everything we've given him.

Same facial expression.  Do they look similar?

I ask for a nice smile and this is what I get...

...and this.
 
Nathaniel has the best smile.

Many times no one is looking or talking to him...and he's still smiling.

 
Nathaniel is also very good at grabbing things.

Love my "two boys" - as Elijah likes to refer to the dynamic duo.

Left picture: Love cuddling with him.  He usually grabs something on me - glasses, face, shirt, etc.
Right picture: Elijah continues to love fruit.

Left picture: Scary.  This is part of when he give us "the look".
Right picture: Not his normal smile still.

Left picture: Elijah loves to read, like his dad.  Nathaniel doesn't like to read, like his mom.
Right picture: Looking at Valentine's Day cards from daycare.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Elijah, 2.5 years; Nathaniel, 7 months)

No comments: